Sunday 1 November 2015

Goals of Cara's English assistant blog for Lycée Pergaud

Dear colleagues,

The aim of this blog is to publish in one place everything I do with your classes during my interventions. This avoids having to send lots of emails to different people and also enables me to gather all the resources I've used in one place so that you or other assistants can use them in the future. I also hope to use the blog with the students either to access learning material or even to get them to create posts to practice their writing skills. This is the first time I've used a blog for teaching so we'll see how it goes.

Please help me to make the blog lively and interactive by replying to posts and sharing ideas on here.

Thanks everyone.

The possibilities are endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment